Monday, June 18, 2012

Professional Training: A NEW APPROACH TO COUPLES THERAPY by Terrence Real


Attendee Testimonials:

 "The training was amazing! Terry is a very engaging presenter and his approach draws on familiar concepts, some different ideas, but from an angle that is really important and I feel often neglected in some of the other approaches out there." 



"Terry Real's presentation was just the kind of presentation I enjoy.  Terry is a very knowledgeable professional with experience, a clear teaching style and much humility.  I would add that I also found his material refreshingly profound and I'm seriously considering taking Terry's comprehensive training. Thanks again to Nefesh and SAFE for putting together this fantastic (and high caliber) training and for giving me another opportunity to mingle with peers whom I respect greatly."


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting such a great blog. I found your website perfect for my needs. Read About Clinical Psychologists Canberra

    ReplyDelete